Now through February 14th we will have sweetheart linzer cookies available for purchase. Quantities are limited so pre-order yours today!
We also have a variety of other cakes and pies available for pre-order!
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Nabolom’s own coffee cake, customized to your preference of fruit:
apricots, blackberries, blueberries, and cherries
Available in the following sizes
Medium 8” Round: $13.00
Large 10” Round: $17.00
Cream cheese decadence in an 8” round
Chocolate Mousse Pie
Our vegan and gluten-free chocolate mousse 8” pie is sure to please
Our “I can’t believe it’s vegan” chocolate cake comes with frosting and two stacked 8” rounds!
Prices subject to change
- All special orders require payment in advance
- Coffee Cake and Sweethearts will be available to purchase daily but please order 24-hours in advance to guarantee availability
- Our cheesecakes and chocolate cake are made to order. 72-hour advanced notice required. 10% off if ordered over a week ahead. (please note that due to demand we may not be able to accommodate all orders)
- Please provide at least 48-hour notice for any changes or cancellations.
Nabolom is a worker-owned collective bakery and café, operating in Berkeley since 1976. We are currently looking for 1-2 new part-time workers able to work weekends. Ideally, each worker would eventually expand into all aspects of the bakery including full collective ownership.
This position requires scheduling flexibility and is not an after-school or seasonal job. The bakery is staffed early in the morning and can require unusual hours.
- Minimum 1 year commitment (looking for long term members interested in ownership)
- Interest in participating fully in a worker-owned cooperative
- Ability to attend Collective Meetings on Monday afternoons
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to work weekends
- Baking and/or food production experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable initiative
-Baking and/or customer service experience
-Collective experience or familiarity with consensus process
Please state your preferred shifts in your cover letter. All workers train on the store shift and then learn new shifts. Candidates must be able to work weekends and/or early morning (please do not apply if you unable to work either).
- Store: 6:30 am-2 pm, 1 pm-7:45 pm
- Bake: 3 am-11am
- Office: 9-5ish twice a week
- Prep: 9 am-5 pm
We are looking to hire someone who is responsible, self-motivated, good at communicating, and fun to work with. Compensation is based on a shift-pay system with hourly wages. No health benefits currently offered, but we are working on it!
If you are interested in joining the Nabolom community and feel you fit this description, please bring a resume and cover letter by the bakery as soon as possible.
Please note: NO resumes will be accepted without a cover letter.
Happy Holidays from us at Nabolom Bakery.
Our winter holiday schedule is as follows:
December 24 – 7am-5pm
December 25 – CLOSED
December 31 – 7am-2pm
January 01 – CLOSED
We have the following special treats available:
Chocolate Star Cookies – available through Chanukah
Brandied Fruit & Nut Cake, 13 oz – available until we run out
Stollen – available until we run out
Small, 3 oz $2.75
Round, 14 oz $10.00
Braid, 22 oz $15.00
Eggbread or Whole Wheat Rolls, 2.5 oz – available on Christmas eve or special order
9 ” Apple Cranberry Pie – available December 21-24 or special order
9″ Pumpkin Pie – available Dec 24 or special order
Sour Cream Coffee Cake – please order at least 24 hours in advance
Loaf , $5.00
8″ Round, $13.00
10″ Round, $17.00